Cafe W

Ships are safe in the harbor...but that is not what ships are made for.

Disclaimer:

Don't let the daisy's fool ya! I am not running for office, nor do I teach a Sunday school class. We started this blog to document our family's adoption journey...a journey that is by no means filled with cotton candy and unicorns. It is fueled 100% by love, but I am learning that it is very HARD...every day...and this blog is my therapy I guess...like I have time to go to a real shrink! If your tender ears are offended by my occasional rant or a few Bible curse words here and there...this probably isn't the blog for you.

Friday, March 4, 2011

Great Friday - want to feel good - keep reading...

Sweet little Lexie...the little burn survivor that I have posted about for the last few days...SHE HAS A FAMILY!!!! An Agency called Lifeline had her listed on their website and I believe one of their families found her and like the rest of us...it was their daughter.  I don't have any details on the family - if I find out that they have a blog to chronicle their journey I will post it fou you.

What a wonderful Friday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment