Cafe W

Ships are safe in the harbor...but that is not what ships are made for.

Disclaimer:

Don't let the daisy's fool ya! I am not running for office, nor do I teach a Sunday school class. We started this blog to document our family's adoption journey...a journey that is by no means filled with cotton candy and unicorns. It is fueled 100% by love, but I am learning that it is very HARD...every day...and this blog is my therapy I guess...like I have time to go to a real shrink! If your tender ears are offended by my occasional rant or a few Bible curse words here and there...this probably isn't the blog for you.

Monday, February 28, 2011

New - current picture of 8 yr old Lexie!

I posted details earlier today about Lexie adn Charlie.  A friend directed me to a new picture of her on the Lifeline Adoption Agency photolisting.  I wouldn't be surprised if they would consider a grant for her - contact me for more info!

So sweet and beautiful!

Read my post from earlier today to learn more about her story!

No comments:

Post a Comment