Cafe W

Ships are safe in the harbor...but that is not what ships are made for.

Disclaimer:

Don't let the daisy's fool ya! I am not running for office, nor do I teach a Sunday school class. We started this blog to document our family's adoption journey...a journey that is by no means filled with cotton candy and unicorns. It is fueled 100% by love, but I am learning that it is very HARD...every day...and this blog is my therapy I guess...like I have time to go to a real shrink! If your tender ears are offended by my occasional rant or a few Bible curse words here and there...this probably isn't the blog for you.

Monday, March 7, 2011

Look who made the AJC.com!

So, we were at the All4Kids consignment sale in Woodstock this Sat and I was looking through little girl clothes to get a few basics for Luci while Brian played with Mac in the toy area.  When we were leaving Brian said some dude took pics of Mac and he might even be in the AJC.  Some dude took pictures of Mac huh - sounds totally normal and safe to me, a grown man hanging out on a Sat taking pics of random little boys ???!!!
Brian: Yeah - he was nice, we talked about kids - he said he cound tell that Mac was my first kid...(newsflash... I don't think he was giving you a compliment but at least he found you two entertaining.)
I kind of forgot the whole thing - and sincerely hoping that the  guy really did work for the AJC...consignment sales make for really hard hitting stories.

Well Saturday night Brian went down the street to meet a buddy and listen to some music and I got sucked into watching Alien...I forgot what a great movie that is - and it is exempt from my "No Alien" rule because it is a classic!
Well right after they found little Newt all dirty and traumatized that her parents had been snatched by the Aliens  - probably should have considered that danger when you decided to go live in a stupid space settlement  - my phone rang and my friend Jamie informed me that MAC was on AJC.com...sporting his very fashionable hairline...not sure what is up with that but let's hope that it gets better over time!


No comments:

Post a Comment