Cafe W

Ships are safe in the harbor...but that is not what ships are made for.

Disclaimer:

Don't let the daisy's fool ya! I am not running for office, nor do I teach a Sunday school class. We started this blog to document our family's adoption journey...a journey that is by no means filled with cotton candy and unicorns. It is fueled 100% by love, but I am learning that it is very HARD...every day...and this blog is my therapy I guess...like I have time to go to a real shrink! If your tender ears are offended by my occasional rant or a few Bible curse words here and there...this probably isn't the blog for you.

Sunday, April 8, 2012

Happy Easter!

Day 2 home with Miss Luci is going well. Jesus does love us...among all the wonderful gifts he has given us, today we especially thank him for children's narcotics...God bless the kind scientist that made that little miracle possible.

I am joking sort of...but seriously, I can't imagine children undergoing these kinds of medical procedures without Kiddie painkillers to get them through it.

So it is Easter, a wonderful day that I am finding difficult to explain tho these two little ones.

The toddler version: It is a very special day for Jesus. Jesus loves us very much and he wants us to show love and share our toys and be nice. When we love each other and share with each other it makes Jesus very happy. When you love and share Jesus tells the Easter Bunny to bring you a special treat...and it is hidden somewhere on the back porch. You each get a basket of treats and toys and you have to show Jesus that you can share these with each other and make Jesus very happy.

Ok...so that is as good as I could come up with for a 2 and 4 yr old! Tried to make Jesus the focus...the rabbit just works for Jesus!


-















And something of that Easter story must have stuck because they are seriously sharing and playing together so nicely right now.

Tara

No comments:

Post a Comment