Cafe W

Ships are safe in the harbor...but that is not what ships are made for.

Disclaimer:

Don't let the daisy's fool ya! I am not running for office, nor do I teach a Sunday school class. We started this blog to document our family's adoption journey...a journey that is by no means filled with cotton candy and unicorns. It is fueled 100% by love, but I am learning that it is very HARD...every day...and this blog is my therapy I guess...like I have time to go to a real shrink! If your tender ears are offended by my occasional rant or a few Bible curse words here and there...this probably isn't the blog for you.

Sunday, October 16, 2011

Mac is Two!

Got some catching up to do so...last Tuesday (10/11/2011) my mom and dad came into town and we, along with Kristi, surprised Mac at his school for his birthday. We brought in cupcakes decorated like baseballs and some little juice boxes and treat bags and had a little party.


-

































Wow! My little Mac Man has grown a lot in hid first two years on earth. And yes I miss that little baby, but i so love my little mac man...and I am in China right now...thousands of miles away from him...it's going to be tough without him for two more weeks...I need some Mac Love!





Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment