Cafe W

Ships are safe in the harbor...but that is not what ships are made for.

Disclaimer:

Don't let the daisy's fool ya! I am not running for office, nor do I teach a Sunday school class. We started this blog to document our family's adoption journey...a journey that is by no means filled with cotton candy and unicorns. It is fueled 100% by love, but I am learning that it is very HARD...every day...and this blog is my therapy I guess...like I have time to go to a real shrink! If your tender ears are offended by my occasional rant or a few Bible curse words here and there...this probably isn't the blog for you.

Thursday, August 4, 2011

New Pics of LuciQ! DIMPLES!!!

What a great way to wake up...I had an email waiting in my inbox from Ann! New pictures and measurements of our sweet LuciQ!  Ann also included that Luci knows that we are going to be her forever family and knows we are coming soon and she is very happy about it!  Her pictures have changed sooo much this set was nothing but smiles - and perfect little dimples!

I also received a reply back from the National Visa Center that they are processing the Visa request for Luci and they will email me a copy of the letter as soon as it is done...this piece is the lynch-pin - it has to happen soon in order for us to get her at the end of September...and we really need that to happen!

OK - I will shut up - I know you all just want to see the pics!

                                                 Perfect little dimples - love them!

                   Hey - that is my mamma! Those are teh family albums we have sent over in her care packages.

                                                                Picking flower blossoms...
                       More pink!  Check out the pink flower Croc's - we sent her those back in the spring.
                                            Sharing the cookies we sent her in her care package.
The update also said that she is currently right at 3 feet tall, weighs almost 32lbs, has 22 teeth and her foot is 5.6 in long.

The countdown/PANIC is officially ON!  I suddenly feel very happy, excited adn overwhelmed all at the same time!  I have a lot to do in the next 6 weeks!

Have a great week - I will!

3 comments:

  1. Oh Tara ... she is beautiful. I feel your pain. Maybe we will meet up in China.

    Machell

    ReplyDelete
  2. Exciting! Love the new pics! It won't be long now and you will be headed to get her!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE IT! Can't wait to see Cousin QingQing on the catwalk soon. Sporting all pink of course! Oh--- I have goose bumps. I know EXACTLY how you all feel. Oh - the - anxiety!

    ReplyDelete