Cafe W

Ships are safe in the harbor...but that is not what ships are made for.

Disclaimer:

Don't let the daisy's fool ya! I am not running for office, nor do I teach a Sunday school class. We started this blog to document our family's adoption journey...a journey that is by no means filled with cotton candy and unicorns. It is fueled 100% by love, but I am learning that it is very HARD...every day...and this blog is my therapy I guess...like I have time to go to a real shrink! If your tender ears are offended by my occasional rant or a few Bible curse words here and there...this probably isn't the blog for you.

Friday, January 7, 2011

WHAT A GREAT FRIDAY!!! New Pictures of Luci!!!

OK - this Friday started off great for several reasons even before I got to work.  First of all we are packing up and going to visit my parents this afternoon.  This always makes me happy - it is great to get a break from Atl and sit out in the beautiful, peacful country...serious therapy!

Next, I got an email from DW - the Chief Exec Peach & JC - Chief Operating Peach...and they let all the rest of us peaches know that we were making the alternating 1/2 Fridays a permanant part of the PEACH...starting with Atlanta TODAY!  SO I have a half day! and every other Friday will be a half day.  Did I mention yet that I love my job and the people I work with!


But even better things happened when I got to my office...I saw one of my favorite names pop up unexpectantly in my inbox..Ann at Red Thread China.  She sends our care packages to Luci at her orphanage.  Well Ann sent me about 12 new pictures of our baby and SHE IS SMILING! 

This is the first time we have seen a picture with a smile on her face.  Talk about a perfect day already!  I think I am going to print it around so I can carry it around with me in my pocket and look at that smile all the time!



Here you go:






See that grin on her face...I have the same one right now!  Well, I have to head out..Brian and I have to go get TB tests and drug screens for our Home Study...and then we should be 100% done with this part of the paperchase. 

Have a great Friday - I already have!

Tara

1 comment:

  1. Oh! Oh! Oh! I have chills and tears! What a happy day!
    P.S. LOVING the outfit Luci!
    Aunt Jody

    ReplyDelete